PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 201922 Oct 2018
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019
Recruitment of fresh Engineering Graduates for Executive positions in Electrical / Electronics / Civil Disciplines
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 148,754 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 237 Sub-stations (as on 31.07.2018) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 47,735 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 688 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India.
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEEs in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics/ Civil through GATE 2019.
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2019 shall be as decided by GATE 2019 conducting authority.
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper. Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System.
Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding
Group Discussion 3%
Personal Interview 12%
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION
2. For details on GATE 2019, please visit http://www.gate.iitm.ac.in/
3. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 10th January 2019.
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15 th Jan 2019 to 15th Feb 2019. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No., GATE 2019 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
5. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
6. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2019 Admit card and GATE 2019 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.